Re: Misc list info (Was Re: p16 is VHDL)

>How is the Faq going any way?

Crummily; my morale fell when I realized nobody would answer any of my
remaining questions.  A rough draft is at
http://www.sietch.dhs.org/misc/p21faq.html, but I haven't updated it in a
while.  I still have 6 important questions I haven't bothered to write up
yet (I know the answer to these ones) and no doubt a myriad of technical
details that nobody knows the answer to anymore. :(
However, I just got all the parts I need to build my toy, so maybe if I
get it working I'll do something about the documentation.