aha, ENTH and Flux

Hi Jeff,

I read all of your thoughts on aha when you posted them and was
amazed at how you seem to have consolidated so many of the vague
thoughts and half (or less!) formed ideas which I have been playing
with for years.  I envy you that moment when you first said "Aha!",
such moments don't come along often in life.  I wanted to try
implementing aha on my own, and I was thinking of doing it in 68000
code for my hand held organizer (since I know its simple hardware
quite well), but I would be very interested in trying some development
with it on the pentium since I would then have more tools available for
the development process.  I too have been put off of delving deeper
into the innards of the pentium by its complexity, but Sean seems to
have found a handle on that by only dealing with minimal subset of
the hardware.  So I may now wait untill Sean releases something.
This email is by way of a hint to encourage Sean to release early,
those of us who are interested, probably don't need to wait for fully
polished and documented code.

By the way, in regards to Sean's last question, I found what
seems to be some good info on programing VGA at:

http://www.goodnet.com/~tinara/FreeVGA/vga/vga.htm

Also by the way, I am still downloading all the video material and
finding it very informative.  The color forth ideas make more sense to
me now in the context of aha.  When you are preprocessing source
into tokens with different functionality, it makes sense to then display
the tokens in different colors as a visual feedback on what is going
on behind the scenes.

Thanks again, as always, for all of your efforts and for making so
much available to others.

Cheers,
Mark Tillotson