Fw: aha, ENTH and Flux

Minor clarification... earlier tonight I wrote "I am very eager to look at
the code [for Flux].  Being on a Pentium, I would find it easier to work
with than F21."

Don't take this statement to mean that I think that the Pentium is simpler
as a chip to program than F21.  I said it because I own a Pentium-II PC and
have access to a few additional Pentium-class machines.  I don't have a F21,
and I am not very familiar with the F21 emulator & simulator.  Color Forth
is more immediately usable for me if it is on a Pentium.

I still hope to see MISC chips become more popular and prevalent.
--
Mike Losh