Re: [colorforth] i21

Unfortunately, the NASA public relations piece Richard found was pretty much wishful thinking at the time, and most of us did not live happily ever after. (Not even close!)

The only chip Chuck designed that made it into 'commercial' production (more than prototype runs) was the NOVIX part in 1985+, followed by the Harris version as the RTX2000 and RTX2010. Those parts ARE in space.

Others may know if Jeff Fox (F21) and Dr. Ting (P21) still have parts/boards available.