Re: [colorforth] forth taxonomy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Samuel Falvo" <falvosa@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <colorforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 9:48 PM
Subject: Re: [colorforth] forth taxonomy

> > Maybe sometime we can have a colorforth day and get
> > together with Chuck and other colorforth players who
> > can show up and toss around some code and ideas.
>
> :( :(  I wish so badly I could go...  Unless you're going to hold it in
San
> Diego county, there's no way I could attend.  :(

At SV FIG we are working on a way to broadcast presentations via VNC
(Freeware) which sends out a live copy of the presenters screen and audio
too.  It is still experiential but maybe Chuck could use it after we test it
more.  Is there more interest here?

John A. Peters
415 509-3599 cell
japeters@xxxxxxxxxxx