Re: [colorforth] Low res or low color ColorForth

you know in my experence the problem that seems to happen alot, is that
people try to use an intigradted video chipset. i have never had this
work. i think it i is because most intigrated video chipsets try and
"borrow" system memory to construct a framebuffer in. i am not shure, this
is a gut instict.

Oninoshiko

"A Pax, a pax, a pax upon thee"