Re: [colorforth] Low res or low color ColorForth

with all due respect, please rememeber that meny of us have no need to use
graphic features of a card. to be perficly honest i only care about video
support because it is required for colorforth to operate. i would be just
as content use a colour terminal on the serial port. i want to skimp
everywhere i can so i can spend the money on maxing the stuff i really need.

(i am aware of your G400 driver, and think it sounds vary interesting, it
just seems to me that meany of us probily have spacific applications in
mind for c4th, some of them do not requitre graphics support)

"A Pax, a pax, a pax upon thee"