Re: [colorforth] Re-connecting

It would be nice if a colorforth email client was crafted amd it was simple enough that older folk like my Mother who is 86 could operate it without it causing her to say "It won't let me" (mail a note etc.) It turned out that there were too many features and for example the address menu in Outloo Express, got minimized. As far as she was concerned it had disappeared.