Re: [colorforth] successful group programming

The last time I was subscribed to a Yahoo newsgroup the only way I got off of
it was by losing my old email address. And they sold my email address to
spammers.

Check with Martin, the guy who maintains this list and use that instead.

Regards,
Terry Loveall