Re: [colorforth] successful group programming

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry Loveall" <loveall@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <colorforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: [colorforth] successful group programming

The last time I was subscribed to a Yahoo newsgroup the only way I got off of
it was by losing my old email address. And they sold my email address to
spammers.

Check with Martin, the guy who maintains this list and use that instead.

Regards,
Terry Loveall

I can "check with Martin, the guy who maintains this list" but with all due respect maybe I am a bit dense today, what is the THAT you are talking of?

Mean while I am holding off on the invitations.

JaP