Re: [colorforth] Hardware to run cf (was Re: [colorforth] Attempt to reassemble colorforth)

On 5/24/05, Albert van der Horst <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 10:23:08AM +0100, howerd.oakford wrote:
> <SNIP>
> >
> > Good luck with the search for a suitable PC!
> > Try to avoid corporate PCs like Dell and Compaq - they are a law unto
> > themselves and tend not to support VESA or sensible hardware...
> > BTW I have yet to find a _laptop_ that doesn't run colorForth.
>
> An interesting observation. The first machine I have success with
> is a laptop too.

This is good to know, thanks for adding your input, as always,Look out
laptops here i come, :)

Ray
ps but you didn't say which one. :)

> Groetjes Albert.
>
> --
> Albert van der Horst,Oranjestr 8,3511 RA UTRECHT,THE NETHERLANDS
> Economic growth -- like all pyramid schemes -- ultimately falters.
> albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://home.hccnet.nl/a.w.m.van.der.horst

Ray St. Marie
Rastm2ATusersDOTsourceforgeDOTnet
Ray.StMarieATgmailDOTcom and ATsbcglobalDOTnet
Ray_stmarieAThotmailDOTcom
Raystm2 and rastm2 in Internet Relay Chat (irc)
/connect  irc.freenode.net Busness discussion: /join #biz
ColorForth: /join #c4th #c4th-ot Forth: /join #retro #forth #concatenative
Programming: /join #python #lisp #scheme #asm