Re: [colorforth] Attempt to reassemble colorforth: the Mark Slicker bug

On 5/24/05, howerd.oakford <howerd.oakford@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Ray,
>
> I'm not 100% clear about which file was where when you tried to Upload in
> cfdos ;)

Your cfdos comes with cf800.blk. In order to read a disk and store it
on the machine with cfdos, you have to have a file selected in the F6
window, to upload to, So, I make a copy of cf800.blk, renamed it play
.blk and tryed to upload my custom colorforth image to the new
play.blk.

The 'U' command did not do what I normally expect to happen. Normally,
or I should say, in previous versions of cfdos ( 3.1 and below) I
could follow the above proceedure and instanly see the new uploaded
file in the cfdos display, just as soon as the disk was finished
reading in.

version 4 has not done this for me yet, So... I shall download a more
current one and try again.

Thanks for your interest and the advice about getting a laptop.

Ray