Re: [colorforth] Hello - and where to begin?

Hi Albert

Ray here,

Well said! Disservice!

No, I don't have an XO at this time. In fact, I don't even have the
simulator software installed here yet.

I plan to be more involved over spring and summer.
As it turns out, I will be heading to your part of the world sometime
in the spring. I'm asking Tim (rj-cf in chat) to advise me when the
trip gets closer to execution as to where to stay and any events that
I should consider. I look so forward to seeing these places in Europe,
one of the few parts of the world I have not been to as yet.

My best to you
Ray

On Jan 19, 2008 9:08 AM, Albert van der Horst <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 19, 2008 at 12:20:41AM -0700, vaded@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > I realize the OLPC OX exists, but are we not doing a disservice by not
> > pushing for a forth processor based equivalent?  Mr. Fox has spoken
> > about
> > producing a computer that could cost much, much less than an OLPC OX.
>
> We do Forth a disservice by not pushing for OLPC right now.
> I would very much like to buy one, but I have found no way to do
> so from the Netherlands.
> Who on this group has one? (Ray St. Marie, apparently).
>
> Groetjes Albert
>

> --
> Albert van der Horst, UTRECHT,THE NETHERLANDS
> Economic growth -- like all pyramid schemes -- ultimately falters.
> albert@spe&ar&c.xs4all.nl &=n http://home.hccnet.nl/a.w.m.van.der.horst

Raymond St. Marie ii,