Re: [colorforth] Hello - and where to begin?

Quoting Jeff Fox <fox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> > Jeff Fox wrote:

> Colorforth and variations have been done stand-alone,
> DOS, Windows,
> and Linux on PCs and stand-alone or hosted on other
> hardware. [snip]  If I can get them to release the
lastest
> version that
> Chuck and his team are using along with some of the
> nice
> manuals it might make it easier.  I think it is
> overdue.

Nick here: Overdue indeed. More power to your elbow,
Jeff - and thanks for releasing CF05 for us to chew
on.
That's the sort of thing that makes Linux so popular:
documentation and bridging the gap between different
levels of programming skill.

Caritas,

Nick Maroudas