Re: [colorforth] Hello - and where to begin?

Quoting Terry Loveall <loveall@xxxxxxxxx>:

> I haven't updated my web site for some time:
> http://modest-proposals.com/
>
> which has 800x600 colorForth 2.0, qemu and some
> instructions:
> http://modest-proposals.com/ModProg.htm
>

> Regards,
> Terry
>
>Nick here:  Thanks, Terry, for above CF 2.0.  I'd lost
track of you lately but I remember you once saying that
(to earn his crust) a programmer has to deal with much
more than the CPU - and pointing out that Charles Moore

uses WinSoft a lot. So, what do you think of using a
normal PC as host to a SeaForth thumb drive - with the
PC supplying all the run of the mill applications and
SeaForth supplying the special forces?

Caritas,

Nick