Re: [colorforth] How to recreate the 31 July color.com

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 5:14 AM, Jason Kemp <jason.kemp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Ray,

Jason gave me some specifics about his machine at my request and then he said...

> I have just been using a hex editor, but if this is a tool intended
> specifically for colorForth then I will certainly take a look.  Thanks
> for the advice.
>
> Jason

Jason, that tool is okay but I think you will find your hex process
easier to use. Your mileage may vary.
BUT***
the thing you really want to do is look over Howerd's collection of
code. He's got applications from many earlier contributors ( not me
tho ;-(  come to thing of it, he's owed me a file for many years
HAHAHA).

Dear Nick, That Howerd file has some great graphics examples. CFDOS4
is the file.

My compliments,
Ray
--