Re: [colorforth] Booting from HDD

Nick here,

I use CF on a PC for practical reasons, because that is
how it came. Like vaded (below) I am grateful to CM, JF
and all the other contributors to this website (and to
MR for running it).  CF gave me a 3 fold increase in
speed over an ANSI Forth, and I am looking forward to
parallel SEAFORTH because music is essentially the sum
of harmonics that move through time in parallel. But,
waiting for SEAFORTH chips/usb drives to arrive (and at
a price I can afford) I was forced to buy a 3GHz PC to
run CF at even more speed. (My local supplier looked at
me strangely when I asked him to add a floppy drive and
no MS).

Caritas,

NickM

Quoting vaded@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: