Re: [colorforth] Euler Project Problems.

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 5:39 AM, Ray St. Marie <ray.stmarie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ray to the colorWorld...
>
> Skype has a way where we could have as many as 50 people on a call. I
> will look into this very soon. I think it might be helpful for 3 or 30
> of us to get together on the phone and discuss things like disassembly
> of blocks and to do this in real time.
>
> What say the colorCoders?
> Ray
> --
> Raymond St. Marie ii,
> colorforthray.info

I'm in the middle of testing Skype and have a public conversation
started at Skypecast.

Start skype, choose LIVE and scroll down to the bottom where it says
start your own skypecast or browse, choose browse. browser window
opens, put one or all of the followin g in the search box

colorForth programming usb boot

and search

it will find me. Enter and we can talk as I've make a mistake and
started this thing for the next five hours or so. lol
Ray out

--
Raymond St. Marie ii,
colorforthray.info