Re: [colorforth] Euler Project Problems.

Dear Albert and Ray,

Thanks for your interest; it certainly would be nice to
have someone explain the smart new "Forth assembler"
boot system in blocks 62-68; especially as it allows
USBoot. But no hurry: even if a tutorial were posted
tomorrow, it would still take me years to understand
it :-) At present I can see vaguely that the new words
in block 62 allow the original Intel assembly code
"boot.asm" to be recast as a Forth block, 64. But does
this mean that Okadwork needs a Forth "wrapper" to load
block 62?

Meanwhile I am quite content to continue booting native
CF01 & CFO5 from floppy, on PCs with no other OS.  In
due course I  hope to learn enough USB protocol to
graft the new USBlocks onto CFO5.

Stadig maar seker,

Groetjes,

NickM

Quoting Albert van der Horst

--
Dr Nicolas George Maroudas
Avigdor Meiri 9/1

However, a large number of electrons were terribly
inconvenienced

****