Re: [colorforth] ColorForth Community Blog

Since a young age I used my name online but later came to regret it as my
explorations outside of the mainstream became points of discrimination
with employers and partners.

Thank you very much Ray St. Marie for all your contributions to the blog,
and to everyone else who has posted as well.  The blog is starting to take
off.

If anyone else is interested in contributing to the blog then read the
quoted instructions below.

http://colorforth.net