Re: [colorforth] colorForth / Forth domains

Hi Vaded:

I wish I could take over some of those. :-)

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 12:15 AM,  <vaded@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Don't have time to maintain my domains on account of health issues.
> Thought I'd check on here first: anyone know of anyone who might be
> interested in the following:
>
> colorforth.net
> forthlinks.com
> forthchips.com
> forthprocessors.com
> tplgroup.org
> alliacense.net
> alliacense.org

Alas, I am not currently online yet. Here at my sisters house using
her computer to answer some email. My last email to this chat bounced
and I was not able to get my comments in for the questions a few
months back about IF/THEN type statements.

I miss you guys.

I've been merging work from Chuck, Jef, and Howerd, and of course
myself. Mostly graphics, circles in windows are my current focus.
Music, Nick style is also a new focus. Old-timey
game stuff like 8 bit graphical Nintendo games are starting to meet
the light of day.

Reading more of your back mail to respond to them...

Colorcoder Ray
--
Raymond St. Marie ii,
public E-mail Ray.stmarie@xxxxxxxxx