Re: areas of study for use in misc mup21 and f21 applicatio

> garyl@nvmedia.com,Internet writes:
> What about using a RISC processor, such as the PowerPC, as a
>"master"
> processor, with several F21s as "slaves"?  The PowerPC would handle
>the core
> OS functions, and route/delegate other processes to best be handled,
>either by itself or one or more of the F21s.

> Or, perhaps the PowerPC could act as a server, while the F21s act as
>clients?  On second thought, perhaps the former is a better way.

I have been thinking of using a PC as the server, Vadem and Cyrix
make suitable chips.

Wayne.

Wayne Morellini  <wmor1@student.monash.edu.au>

Former Post Graduate Student Representative.
Rusden Campus, Deakin University, Vic, Australia.

GradDip Media Studies (Current), Bach InfoTech (Distinction)
& AD Business (Computing).