RE: support, T-shirts, etc. (composite reply)

I traded a couple  of emails with Jeff about the PC board just before he
went on vacation.  He says the
timing of the product oriented boards was premature.
I have offered to help with test orinted boards, but
he already went off the list and on vacation, so I have not heard back.  I'm
proceeding with some preliminary work with what I know.  I know he needs
boards with lots of test points, and yet, for his
temperament, they need to be small and simple and
easily revised too.  So, I'm working on a simple layout
with 1.5mm X 3mm surface mount test clip loops attached.

What I wanted to do was design a F21 board suitable to run the tool.
I need something as fast as F21 to do 3 axis contour milling.

The board I wanted to do for Jeff would be suitable.

Since Jeff is not interested I plan do do what I need in FPGA with perhaps
a custom processor segment to speed some of the operations.