Re[2]: "the ladies' auxilliary" [WAS: questions (about x21)]

> You know... no one has said such things about the i21 and itvc.

Well, I have... repeatedly, and Honest To God, no harm meant.

> And maybe I'm not understanding the argument...

Obviously.  Nor have you attempted to build a successful [whatever
that is supposed to mean, but to me it means that the damn thing
actually works] system out of this extravagantly-priced silicon.

> but by reading Jeff's articles I can understand why

So can I.

> there isn't an encyclopedia of documentation - one reason
> being it's still in the prototype phase, and the

etc., etc., blah, blah.  Read those articles again, and when you have
time to relish the contributions from this list, then post again...

> But maybe I *am* misunderstanding this little
> squirmish going on in the mailing list.

No skirmish, all is forgiven -- in fact there is very little to
forgive -- just some genuine questions...  be at peace, bro.

> I'm building a website for the F21 that is aimed at investors.  All
I have
> is a skeleton site so far but it's growing fast.  I have neither
technical
> nor marketing expertise, so we'll see if it works out.

See?  Now, there's a genuine contribution, if I ever saw one!

Bravo, Richard!

cheers   - vic

PS I am an idiiot, and not worth paying attention to.