RE: F21/P21 "improvements"

I am not sure whether this is blue sky stuff, but when I first heard about
it I thought it would mate well with the misc philosophy. One because the
fab process is simple, cheap. And two because it is low/no power, non-volitile,
high speed, high density, compatibility with standard cmos processes. It seems
well suited to on-chip memory.

Basically it is made of a film of the same stuff CD-RW is made of, but it
is electrically read/written to and has higher density than optical read/write.

You can check it out at:
http://www.ovonyx.com/tech_html.html

Lonnie