Re: [Fwd: UltraTechnology.com website inaccessible]

Thanks for the feedback Greg, Roelf and Massimo.

There are two ways that I now know of to workaround
UltraTechnology.com being an unknown domain these days.
The URL:

  http://www.value.net/~ut/

will get you to the UltraTechnology website.

Alternatively, adding a hosts file entry for
UltraTechnology.com will also restore access
for URLs of the form:

   http://ultratechnology.com/

The hosts file entry is:

209.182.128.10  ultratechnology.com

add:

209.182.128.10  www.ultratechnology.com

if you prefer the URL:

   http://www.ultratechnology.com/

If you are running Windows, the hosts file
is named:

   C:\Windows\Hosts

The file has no extention.

Modifying the hosts file on multi-user systems
will probably require the intervention of the
system administrator.

The response I got from support@value.net missed
the mark, so I've started a second round with
them.

-- Mark Walker <mw@swcp.com>