Re: [colorforth] Assembler or machinecode. Was Re: [colorforth] New Linux 4word

Haha, very funny Ray :)

You know, I've written a lot of bootsectors and I'd be willing to
write one thats a bit less selective about the hardware, and is a
drop-in replacement for the colorforth one.(I've done the same for
RetroForth 8 Native)

Chris Walton
arke on irc.freenode.net