Re: [colorforth] colorforth 2.0a for stand-alone and Windows use

Nick here,

Reporting my progress in booting OkadWork.cf as a stand
alone floppy:

1.  The keyboard did not respond simply because I was
typing blind in Dvorak - but OkadWork has qwerty (so
what keyboard does QuertyOkadWork.cf have?).  Following
the instructions to white out the yellow "qwerty" in
block 18 and reboot (with "env" also changed to 34)
restored the response to blind Dvorak.

2.  The screen was set to suit my system by changing
4118 to 4117 at fa000 in the CF dump, to display 16 bit
color; also R:G:B in block 26 was adjusted to 5:6:5 as I
previously posted re Josh Grams's 16 bit version of
CF05.

3.  So OkadWork.cf looks like it can be set stand alone
bootable, by a few minor mods in the blocks. However, I
still have a problem:  the letters are double size ("e"
gives 13 lines per screen instead of 26).

Caritas,

Nick