Re: [colorforth] Hello - and where to begin?

> I wanted a Cray once. :) But seriously, I wouldn't know what to do with
> a billion or trillion Forth MIPS. And I'm one of the first few thousand
> people in the USA to have an XO, clocking in at only something like 400
> - 800 MFLOPS.

I can't afford to power a Cray.  But seriously, if my PC were
a million times faster or a billions times faster that would
be better than what I have now and I could do more.  I would
never have to wait for weeks for a PC to complete some
'relatively simple' calculation like I do now.

Best Wishes