Re: [colorforth] colorforth 2.0a for stand-alone and Windows use

Dear Ray,

Thanks for the info that the filename "OkadWork.cf" is
not tied to any specific file. So where can one
download a specific guaranteed stand alone native
image?

To your questions (below).

1.  In 5:6:5 format, B takes the low 5 bits 0 to 1f, G
the middle 6 bits 20 to 740, and R takes the high five.
 So in the block named "Colors etc" set white ffff,
black 0, red ff00 and blue 1f.  Chuck set green 740 in
CF01 but my system prefers green 640.

2.  After booting with the above mod, I still type blind
because the bottom line is too large to fit on the
screen.  All I see is a 2big "Color Forth" logo. So I
type "e" to get into editor, and block 18 comes up. By
moving to different blocks with the up-down keys, I can
count that 13 lines of text fill the screen; normal size
is 26 lines, so the text is 2 size.  Perhaps a "5x" word
(set double size) somewhere?

Caritas,

Nick