Re: [colorforth] Euler Project Problems.

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 02:49:14PM -0600, Ray St. Marie wrote:
> On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 2:23 PM, Albert van der Horst
> <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > A diligent reader of Knuth would have found it in "
> > the art of programming". It is called synthetic division.
>
> Knuth, I own a set. Diligent reader? I fail that test and will remedy
> it very soon. Thanks for your input here, Albert. I appreciate what
> you will teach me.

I have added a horst-iso.frt to my side. It should run with no
problems on iso systems. It runs on lina and gforth.
gforth gives a host of message like D< redefined 2CONSTANT
redefined. That is because it has those definitions built-in

FAKTORISEER 144000
Factor 2
..
Factor 3