Re: [colorforth] colorforth 2.0a for stand-alone and Windows use

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 4:20 AM, Ray St. Marie <ray.stmarie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 12:07 AM, Nick Maroudas
> <alice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Dear Ray,
> >
> > Thanks for the info that the filename "OkadWork.cf" is
> > not tied to any specific file. So where can one
> > download a specific guaranteed stand alone native
> > image?

Occurs to me that I haveing answered this question like I meant to last post.

The OkadWork.cf file is both the native and also the file that cf2.exe
wrapper executes.

I used rawwritewin to move OkadWork.cf to a freshly formatted floppy
disk, put Windows in Hybernation mode -- this means I can shut down
while leaving all kinds of files open. Sometimes even irc servers that
don't notice too soon that i'm gone and back very quickly.
-- and then I turn the machine back on with the floppy disc loaded.

This is why we are now congruent. We always work with the same file,
should we choose.

Ray
--
Raymond St. Marie ii,